Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Podcast to iTunes... the Devil's Details

Google would have you believe that you need to use burnfeeder to submit a podcast to iTunes. But you don't. In fact, burn feeder doesn't give you diddly squat for error messages. Google just wants you to use all of their products so they can munch and sell even more of your data.

I am going to eventually do that Zenophonic podcast. That one where I will have all my friends on it, too. I'll be giving new artists a chance and of course pimping my own ride.

But. If you have soundcloud it's pretty easy, breezy, beautiful to submit a podcast. And guess what, you don't need burnfeeder. Google soundcloud and iTunes podcast. It's under settings--> content. You will also want to tag each soundcloud upload as available via RSS. That's under metadata.

That's finally done. W00t.

It will be tomorrow before I can look myself up but I will post the link in here retroactively.

Wh00p wh00p. Better late than never.

No comments:

Post a Comment